Tropical Islands for Vacations
Many people choose tropical islands as their destinations for the ultimate vacations.
Some of the reasons why tropical islands are favorites is because of the great weather, the warm people, and the diverse flora and fauna that can be found in the islands as well as the marine life below. Most tropical islands also have the best beaches and scuba diving spots. Common characteristics of tropical islands are the rich marine life below, turquoise ocean, white/pink/black sand beaches, sun shining bright the whole day, palm trees, huge boulders surrounding the area, and so much more.
Recent from the blog
- Manini’owali Beach near Kua Bay
- Grand Cayman, Seven Miles of Fantasy Beach
- Cool Sunglasses for the Beach Vacation
- White Sands Photo, Bavaro
- Sunset in the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana, Bavaro
- Es Paradis
- Seaside Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
- Kaanapali Beach
- Siesta Key Beach – Sarasota, FL
- Molokini Island